6 Ways to Wear Your Oval Huggie Hoops
A playful take on this season's trend that you can LITERALLY play with!
Our brand new Sterling Silver Oval Huggie Hoop Earrings are a must have to inspire your SS19 style with a new, sleek profile.
Perfect for the oh-so-cute curated ear trend, these huggie earrings are so versatile they can be styled individually or layered, stacked or interlinked to create a real statement. Scream Pretty's best selling smaller huggie hoop earrings work brilliantly as an anchor or a link to these new style Oval Huggie Earrings and with so many different style and combinations we've selected our favourite six to inspire your own creations.
- Black Oval Huggie Hoops with Clear Stones dropped from our Round Black Huggie Hoop
- Oval Huggies with Black Nano Stones linked with Huggie Hoops with Black Stones
- Oval Huggies with Rainbow Stones
- Black Onyx & Gold Oval Huggie Hoops paired with Black Onyx Ear Cuff
- Black Metal Oval Huggie Hoop interlinked with Black and Clear Pave Huggie
- Rainbow Pave Oval Huggie hoops worn in lobe & helix piercings
We're obsessed with finding new combinations of interlinking AND STACKING with this new style - it's our jewellery equivalent of playing with Lego.
On this ear (above) the Oval Black Metal Huggie (Ruthenium-plated sterling silver) in the helix piercing has been angled up and over the top of the ear creating an industrial piercing punk-look, beautifully contrasted to the delicate Cubic Zirconia stones on a pair of interlinked Oval Huggies connected to the ear with a single standard size huggie hoop. The Black metal ear cuff in the conch position toughens up the look even more.
This Oscar worthy ear stack exploits the different shapes whilst keeping it elegant with silver and pave (Cubic Zirconia) accents. How will you style yours?
Share your Curated Ear with us!