We've all had to make changes about how we work, how we socialise and how we shop. For us at Scream Pretty, we have felt the impact on all fronts.
We have new jewellery to launch this Autumn and needed new model shots (always exciting!) - but with the new guidelines for Covid safety we had to change things up!
1. We could not use a make-up artist, as they would be too close to the model. This meant our (fantastic) model had to do her own make up.
2. We had to purchase new make up especially for the shoot - make up can only be used once.
3. Our stylist and photographer had to wear a mask when working with our model.
4. We shot the entire collection outside, making it easier to social distance, and safer for all involved.
5. We used our friend's garden room and outside space for refreshments and changes - again to keep everyone involved as safe as possible.
It's amazing how well human beings can adapt to new situations - and we are very thankful for the flexibility of everyone involved as the scheduled date the of the shoot was 100% rain forecast, so we had to switch up the dates at very short notice to find the sunshine, and natural light we needed..