WIN £150 of SCREAM PRETTY JEWELLERY
Share YOUR Ear Stack / Curated Ear / Ear party with us !
To ENTER simply
1. Follow @screamprettystyle on Instagram and
2. Post a pic of your stylish ear on INSTA tagged with #curatedear and #screamprettygiveaway
That's it!! xx (Scroll to the end of the blog for full T&C's!)
For CURATED EAR inspirations read on..
What do stylish celebs Beyonce, Jennifer Lawrence, Bella Hadid, Zoe Kravitz, Rihanna, Kylie Jenner and Scarlett Johansson have in common? They all sport multiple piercings and nail the curated ear trend.
A curated ear is THE fiercest jewellery trend emerging in 2018. Use multiple piercings to show off mismatched favourite earrings, stacking huggie hoop earrings with dainty teeny studs to create an individually bespoke array of complimentary earrings across your ears. Although matchy-matchy isn't what you're after here, an array of same size huggies, in contrasting metals and gems can look darn hot.
The fastest (and easiest way) to update your look is by changing your jewellery, and the way you style it. Here at Scream Pretty we're ALL OVER the curated ear trend & here's how some of our customers are styling up their studs and huggie hoop earrings to fulfil their piercing desires.
Check out this #curatedear above by Katie Sparkling Cross Stud, Opal Huggie, Maria Tash Diamond Huggie, and Baguette and Bezel Stud. By stacking up different settings of clear stones with pale opal cabouchons she's created impact with miniature masterpieces with just as much sparkle as a chandelier, whilst keeping it very current.
Need more earspiration? Our single chained earrings add sizzle and movement; you may well find yourself getting new piercings just so you can add more ear candy to your lobes!
We love how our Simple Horseshoe earrings and Huggies can be worn by Men and Women alike. Buy two pairs of horseshoe earrings, and then you can mix metals like these curated ears. Joseph (left below) is wearing our silver huggie hoop in his helix piercing, and Katie has used our black nano teeny studs to complement her look.
Choosing which piercing you want can be difficult, there are so many to choose from, with varying pain levels, healing times and aftercare requirements. Make sure you research you curated ear thoroughly before you commit. We suggest starting with 1-3 simple lobe piercings in one ear (low pain) and a helix (upper ear - slightly more pain) to get you started. Or find a very able piercing expert like Maria Tash at Libertys of London to advise you.
Warning... Piercing can become addictive, and allows you to show off your style and creativity. Check out how one of our favourite bloggers Sammi Jefcoate, has used our Opal Huggies and Starburst Hoop Earrings to make her ear spectacular!
This curated ear (above) uses our huggie and teeny stud set to get effect, and give you a very chic coordinated look . We also have these sets of huggies and tiny studs with Opal, Clear Stones and Turquoise stones, which give you lots of choice to match or mismatch your earrings. A bonus factor with huggie hoops is that they are comfortable enough to sleep in (call us lazy, but we do it all the time!).
Curated Ears might appear daunting to create, but in reality you don't need to be a blogger or stylist to achieve a great look. For a quick and easy refresh, start with a set of three single earrings, like these celestial studs and team with some classic gold hoops and you're sorted for Summer!
Don't forget to enter the competition!! xx
COMPETITION Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The prize consists of a £150 Scream Pretty voucher to spend on jewellery of the winner's choice.
- To enter, the entrant needs to post a picture of their ear with jewellery, tagged #curatedear and #screamprettygiveaway and
- Follow us on instagram @screamprettystyle
- Only one entry per person and only one prize per household. This competition is open only to residents of the World aged 18 years or over.
- Competition closes 11.59pm on Tuesday 29th May 2018
- The Winner will be picked on 31st May and contacted via direct message on Instagram. If the prize is not accepted within 7 days, another winner will be picked.
- The promoter is: Scream Pretty (Parent company Lily Charmed Ltd (registered company no. 5688736)
- Employees of Scream Pretty & Lily Charmed or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Scream Pretty Instagram only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen on Thursday 31st May from all valid entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- Following confirmation of their win by Scream Pretty, the winner will be asked to confirm they have received the notification to Scream Pretty immediately by way of return. If Scream Pretty fails to receive contact details from a winner within 7 days of sending the notification, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Scream Pretty at its sole discretion. Scream Pretty will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 28 Slough Business Park, 94 Farnham Road, Slough SL1 3FQ
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.